At Wairarapa Osteopathy we are passionate about helping people rediscover their optimal health potential through improving the alignment and function of the musculo-skeletal system.
Our Osteopaths are highly trained health professionals who have each completed a 5 year university degree. They are ACC registered and can initiate new ACC claims. All of our osteopaths are registered with the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand (OCNZ) which operates under the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 (HPCA Act).
Osteopaths act like detectives, taking a detailed case-history and examining the body as a whole to understand the patterns of misalignment, muscular imbalance and joint restriction that have led to the problem. Treatment consists of hands-on techniques which encourage muscles, joints and connective tissue to release tension restoring the body to a state of balance and alignment.
Some of the conditions osteopathic treatment can help with include;
• Lower back pain and sacro-iliac joint pain
• Neck pain, headaches, migraines and sinusitis
• Foot, knee and ankle and hip pain and injuries
• Sporting injuries and rehabilitation support
• Shoulder, wrist and elbow pain
• Workplace injuries, OOS and RSI
• Chronic pain conditions and arthritis
• Pregnancy-related pain and birth preperation
• Whiplash TMJ problems
• Infants and children
Our Osteopaths are highly trained, skilled health professionals with a high standard of care who are passionate about helping people feel better and get back to doing the things they love as quickly as possible.BOOK